With collective buying power estimated at $200 Billion annually – with an indirect annual spending power of $500 Billion - you better be targeting a Millennial as one of your buyer personas. If you’re not, you are leaving money on the table.
This blog post is part of “Your Definitive Guide to Lead Generation” blog series.
There are 6 types of Millennials:
1. Hipennial(29%): cautious consumer, global, charitiable, and information hungry
2. Old-School Millennial(10%): disconnected, confident, independent and self-directed
3. Gadget Guru(13%): Successful, wired and free-spirited, confident and at ease
4. Clean and Green Millennial(10%): Impressionable, cause driven, healthy, green and positive
5. Millennial Mom(22%): Wealthy, family oriented, works out, confident and digitally savvy
6. Anti-Millennial(16%): Locally minded, conservative, does not spend more for green
Don't leave money on the table - start targeting Millennials now. Need help creating your millennial buyer persona? Our free Buyer Personas Workbook will walk you through the process.
Start bringing in valuable leads for your business with this comprehensive guide and bonus checklist.