Let's Talk subscribe
- Our Company
There is a lot of talk about inbound marketing going around in the business world. For those of you who still do not know what inbound marketing is, it is basically the methodology of attracting customers with relevant and useful content. Inbound strategic marketing is successful because it no longer interrupts consumers’ lives just to see your content-- but rather gives them a platform for information to uncover it themselves. Does this sound too good to be true? Well it is true, and if you are still not sold on the idea of inbound marketing, here are 10 facts to prove that inbound isn’t just a trend, but that it actually works.
This blog post is part of “Your Definitive Guide to Lead Generation” blog series.
1. Inbound marketing actually saves you money because it costs 60% less than traditional marketing tactics. In addition, you no longer are wasting money of marketing tactics that are not as valuable. What this means - improved marketing ROI.
2. 61% of global Internet users research products online.This means that by creating useful, relevant online content, you're allowing those users to find YOU.
5. By using inbound marketing, you can double the average site conversion rate from 6% to 12%.
6. 90% of customers enjoy the custom content that is delivered to them by inbound marketing strategies and campaigns.
7. In 2013, 79% of companies that utilized a blog saw a positive marketing ROI from inbound.
8. Businesses who use more of an inbound marketing plan than an outbound one will save $20,000 per year on average.
10. By implementing a blog on your website,you can increase the amount of indexed pages by 434% and increase indexed links by 97%.
For the latest facts and figures check out The State of Inbound in our resources library.
We hope you enjoyed reading these facts about inbound marketing, and hope that they have either inspired you to continue using inbound marketing strategies or have convinced you to start. Be sure to check out our webinar where we teach you how to strategize and create your own inbound marketing campaign.
Subscribe to our newsletter, The Chronicles of Marketing, for all things digital marketing and technology.